Monday, 31 January 2011
Thursday, 27 January 2011
Spicy porridge made from finely ground rice call oseng, then given flavor such as onion, garlic, black pepper, sere, bay leaves, do not forget the salt and sugar. finely ground flavor except sere, bay leaves, of course, then make it oseng as well as pounded rice . Then the spices put into boiling water which we fill with meat or bone tetelan cow, along with mashed rice.
After the rice and seasonings mixed into the beef broth, then we give a variety ofvegetables such as kale, leaf fern, the corn which has being pipil , potato, turmeric leaf and leaf kesum (for leaf kesum may exist only in West Kalimantan) leaves this kesum make typical spicy-scented porridge but if too much is also felt uncomfortable spicy porridge has been cooked the porridge later. If the spicy ready to serve along with crackers, fried peanuts, sweet soy sauce, chili sauce and fried onions, and also add lemon juice .
- tetel :residual meat attached to the bone (a mixture of meat, muscle, fat, etc.) that has been exfoliated from bones and cut into pieces
- pipil : remove corn kernels from the cob
Wednesday, 26 January 2011
lanning a trip was very enjoyable, especially supported by adequate facilities. In fact, every trip can be an unforgettable life experience, There are a few tips you can use for the journey becomes more enjoyable if you want to tour through a travel agency (BPW):
- Plan your trip carefully, it's worth making a reservation or booking four months in advance, before the day of departure. Plan a trip far more profitable for the previous day BPW usually give diskonyang quite interesting.
- Be careful in choosing a travel agency and select a quality. Not all travel agents are able to provide the things needed by the customer, for that you must be smart to choose a highly credible.
- Consider carefully the tour packages offered by travel agency (tour and travel agents). Do not fall asleep with the lure of cheap prices. It's good, you noticed kesuaian between price and facilities that would be obtained.
- Note also the entire contents of the package tour that will be purchased. Is it in accordance hotels, planes, and the place has to offer.
- In order for your trip can be more fun and you do not need to bother anymore thinking about events in destinations, consult your wishes because the travel agency is usually ready to assist the purposes of the A to Z.
- Prior to travel, especially abroad, need to equip themselves with travel documents, travel guide books, clothing, adjusted for temperature or season, local state and of course enough pocket money.
- Keep your body to keep fit. For example with a comfortable bed when I travel. If necessary use an eye patch and my ears so your sleep is not disturbed. If possible tidurkan seat as low as possible so you can sleep more comfortably.
In addition to map alternate routes, especially provisions that should be prepared for travel back and forth Lebaran can safely and comfortably?
- Net-efficient manner.
If you want to save, prepare a cloth napkin or clean towel. In addition to dry towels, napkins ready damp (wet the cooking water, then wring it out), fold, store in plastic bags. Stay safe without smelling up to 12 hours of travel. Useful for hand washing. In emergency conditions, can be used to wash the face or bathing.
- Of course, if you want to practice we must replace it with wet wipes and dry wipes. But consequently, we are contributing to the waste of environmental resources.
Water should not Iupa.
Cooking water or bottled water is a multipurpose stock. Its main purpose is as a drinking water, but in a state of daruratbisa really used truly an emergency can be used for multiple purposes outside the body, such as washing or washing raw foods. Select bottled water clear and colorless, contains no foreign material that hovered, the base of the inner bottle is not moldy. Most important, buy a brand that is well known, the lid sealed, and not sold in a direct sunlight.
- Bringing Personal Medications currently on holiday
When you are traveling far, or go travel of comfort and salvation itself must be maintained. One way is to bring medicines that are large is for you. Especially for those who do have a certain disease should get immediate treatment. The following tips should you do if you have a problem with health.
- Enter your medications into a bag that goes with you everywhere. This avoids the loss of baggage in the middle of the journey.
Bring medication in its original bottle or packaging complete with a letter of testimony for the purposes of the security service.
- Travel documents you'll need at any time while traveling can be placed in a bag smaller than the suitcase or backpack. In addition to the documents, this bag should contain:
- Identification, can be a KTP (for domestic travel) or passport (for travel abroad)
- Driving Permit
- Insurance cards or letters used in the insurance
- Credit card
- Traveler checks
- Coupons you want to use
- Airline tickets, cruise travel tickets or train tickets. Place where you find it fast
- Any information required in the itinerary. Confirmation numbers and addresses and phone numbers where you will stay
- Travel brochures and maps
- Little money for tips
Thursday, 20 January 2011
What can we find in Tawangmangu?
Tawangmangu area is also famous as a tourist area with a waterfall attractions named Grojogan Sewu, which when translated means Seribu Waterfall. This area is also near a swimming pool with a tour called Balekambang. Tourists can surround the road that was there either while walking or riding a horse who rented there while enjoying the scenery or look at souvenirs are sold there.
One of the special attractions Grojogan Sewu, it was a refuge for tens or even hundreds of monkeys that still inhabit habitats around the waterfall. Apes are sometimes ignorant of this most happy if given food or drink by the visitors, but do not try nosy, these apes can turn into a super fierce.
The most famous food in Tawangmangu is rabbit satay. These foods can be enjoyed in restaurant or eating-house there is lots of street vendors around Grojogan Sewu.
One more famous than Tawangmangu is typical of mountains that cold air, though now no longer as cold as earlier times, and carrot harvest activities we can see and can direct us to eat at a place after being washed from the many springs found there.
One thing that might be a bit annoying when traveling in Tawangmangu we are in the market and a terminal that looks a little shabby and there are some places that famous as a place of adventure for a philanderer. But, in terms of the most common, Tawangmangu still can get listed in a tourist destination if you're traveling to Solo.
In areas that are still included in this Karanganyar regency, we cas also found some relics of the temple's history. One of the most famous is Sukuh Temple, a Hindu temple located just below the Tawangmangu. This temple is famous mainly because of a phallus-shaped sculptural reliefs and yoni which is a symbol of the male penis and female.
For this reason, sharp and narrow steep that, local government Magetan since several years ago initiated the project through a more smooth way. Now the road had been finished, the pass (starting from before the main gate until Cemoro Sewu Sarangan) in this way, the Solo-Madiun Magetan Karanganyar through the usual 2 hours could 'only' 1 hour. The story is 'dreaming' as Puncak, Bogor
From the street we can see the lake aitu Sarangan from another view from the top, where the entire tourist area Sarangan can be seen to spoil the eye amid the cold Sarangan Peak.
Overview of your way to Cemoro Sewu, look Telaga Sarangan already 'is not a virgin "anymore because a lot surrounded by buildings, began to market tiban to the hotel.
Sarangan is a tourist site in the highlands of Mount Lawu, with the main object of lake and waterfall, surrounded by a distinctive feel of the mountains. From there Magetan 17 km south-west (toward mountains) to arrive at Sarangan. Now if the city west of Karanganyar, Solo, Central Java path already ramps not like before rising almost 75 degrees
There are a few shops there, serving typical mountain tourism, such as roasted corn, rabbit satay and definitely warm drinks. Simply too busy that day. My family and took time to sit Lesbian enjoying Rp9000 for 20 rabbit satay sticks and rice cake